The 20 Best Twitter Users To Follow For Money Tips
Twitter can be a great way to get a regular flow of tips, ideas and information about money, budgeting and investing. But with so many people on Twitter, how do you know who to follow? Check out this list of 20 Twitter people to follow if you’re looking for tweets about money.
1. @WhatToKnow: WhatToKnow tweets about information and resources that can help consumers make wise decisions. Most of the tweets promote articles published on WhatToKnow.org. Not all of the articles are about money, but most of them cover financial topics such as education, insurance and real estate.
2. @KeepCash: Passionate about coupon codes? So is KeepCash. Follow them for a flow of sales and deals on gadgets and electronics that they also post on their website, KeepCash.com.
3. @CollegeMoneyGal: She’s young, she’s a college student and she blogs! Follow CollegeMoneyGal for tips on the best coupons to print and how to choose the best bank account. Much of the material on her website is geared towards younger readers, but it’s very interesting stuff.
4. @Freebies4You: Sandra Niziolek is the woman behind the tweets at Freebies4You. From fruit snacks to iPods, she’s got the best freebies from the web on her website, FreebieZone.
5. @FreeSampleLady: Everybody loves free stuff. If you like trying out new products be sure to add FreeSampleLady to your follow list and check out her website, FreeSampleLady.com.
6. @MomSavesMoney: She’s frugal and loves to tweet about it. Follow MomSavesMoney to track the latest deals and giveaways. She also writes about it on her website with the same name.
7. @FrugaliciousMom: Don’t let the name fool you– FrugaliciousMom is actually a mother/daughter team, hunting down bargains one at a time. You can also track their findings on their website, FrugaliciousMommy.com.
8. @SavingSense: Whether you need encouragement or insight into the coupon game, SavingSense can help. You’ll find even more information on her website, SavingCentswithSense.com.
9. @Couponing101: Her name gives her tweets away. She’s a coupon addict, excited to share her passion with the Twitterverse. You can also track her coupon use on her blog, Couponing101.com.
10. @MissBargainista: If you thought saving and style didn’t go together, try following MissBargainista’s tweets and blog posts.
11. @Publix4Pennies: Attention Publix shoppers! If you are a regular at this southeastern grocery store chain, follow Publix4Pennies for tips on saving big on food.
12. @ChristianPF: The leading Christian personal finance blog (for now!) ChristianPF.com is a great resource for advice on investing, debt reduction and money matters from a Christian point of view.
13. @SweepStakesGirl: If you’d like to have a shot at winning cool prizes, follow Sweepstakesgirl. She’s also got a blog that will keep you informed about the best giveaways the web has to offer.
14. @FreeFromBroke: Working to get out of debt? Follow FreeFromBroke for helpful hints and encouragement. His website has great information, too.
15. @NotMadeofMoney: NotMadeofMoney is a mom to four kids who also blogs about personal finances at NotMadeofMoney.com. She writes and tweets about everything from homeowners insurance to how to have a successful yard sale.
16. @YourFinances: YourFinances tweets about what else– your finances. Interesting posts can also be found at thetruthaboutyourfinances.com.
17. @bargainr: Jim Wang is a popular personal finance tweeter and blogger. For information and inspiration, add him to your follow list.
18. @DebtKid: Feeling bad about your mounting debt? Follow DebtKid and you might feel a little better. Through tweets and blog posts, you’ll be able to follow DebtKid’s attempt to tackle more than $300,000 worth of debt.
19. @MoneyMatters: For another Christian approach to personal finance, track MoneyMatters on twitter and in the blogosphere.
20. @ChristianDebt: That’s us! We do our best to share the latest and greatest information on personal finance through our Tweets.